Dress Code Tuition
Pre-Kindergarten Advancement Athletics Calendar Clubs/Organizations Developmental Reading Assessment DRA Download Forms Festival Latchkey Lunch Mission News Parking Lot Photo Gallery Preschool/Pre-K Religious Education Staff Strategic Action Plan Contact Us
Please view the Download Forms section for additional forms.
St. Anne Catholic Grade School admits students of any race, nationality, and ethnic origin to all rights and privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students of this school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, national and ethnic origin or sex in the administration of its hiring personnel, educational policies, admissions, scholarships and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs as required by the terms of Title IX of the Educational Act of 1972, Public Law 92-318 (as amended by Public Law 92-588).
You are required to fill out a contract page in the handbook that states that you have read the St. Anne Catholic Grade School Handbook/Policy Manual and agree to abide by the rules, guidelines, procedures and principles stated. Your child/children will not be fully accepted until this document has been signed by the parents/guardian and the child/children.
I. Criteria for accepting registration:
is given in the following order if there is a waiting list):
1. Membership in St. Anne Parish
2. Activity/contribution to the Parish
3. Brothers/sisters at St. Anne Catholic Grade School
4. Previous enrollment in another Catholic school
5. Date of application
6. Previous academic and behavior records, which will be checked before enrollment, are considered final.
II. 1. Because some students require special assistance that is not available at St. Anne Catholic Grade School, it may be necessary to recommend that they be enrolled in a school better able to meet their needs.
2. Kindergarten children must be five years of age by December 1st of the year of admission to that grade.
3. First grade children must be six years of age before December 1st of the year of admission to that grade.
4. All students participate in the Religious Education Program as developed by the Parish Religious Education Department.
5. All students living outside the Warren Consolidated School District are ineligible for bus service.